This programme is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice of Valuing Diversity in the Workplace. No prior knowledge is required.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
• Understand the role and responsibilities of a manger.
• Delegate authority and monitor and appraise the results.
• Effectively manage each stage of a project.
• Understand how to recruit and train new staff.
• Understand the importance of monitoring staff performance and how to coach staff through each performance cycle.
• Effectively manage time and reduce workplace stress.
|PDF Course Description||N/A|
Valuing Diversity in the Workplace
I can spend hours a day
and a week Calculate
Each element is followed by a written assignment, which is submitted and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a level 2 NCFE Award certificate of achievement. The Learning outcomes for the course Valuing Diversity in the Workplace have been benchmarked at Level 2, using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF).
The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Department for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills (DCELLS) in Wales and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
Students may register at any time and have a full year to complete their studies. The course will take around 60 hours of study to complete.
Your study pack is dispatched in full at the time of enrolment and provides all you need to complete your studies:
• Comprehensive study notes for each element of the course
• Self-assessment activities
• Tutor support
• Assignment marking & feedback
STUDENTS - FREE!
When you become a Student of My Distance Learning College you are eligible to receive the following:
1. A fully functioning business website, with free personal domain
name and hosting for one year worth at least £175
2. Professional listing on an online directory exclusively for graduates of My Distance Learning College Courses, which lets the world know that you're qualified - worth £39.99
3. Career consultancy and free CV appraisal by one of the industry leaders in the UK - worth £64.99
4. Employment tools, including expert advice on interview preparation - worth at least £67
Total Value is a minimum of £346.98 – it's almost as if you're getting your course for nothing!
What are you waiting for – order TODAY and get your career into overdrive!
Great news! We are now able to offer a next day delivery service that provides you with a specific time slot by email or SMS for when your course materials will arrive. No more sitting in all day!
2 monthly installments of £60.00 Confirm